DMCA PolicyTOSHOST LTD (“TOSHOST”) respects the intellectual property rights of others, and we require our Customers to do the same.
If you need to get in touch with us, please contact the appropriate department listed below.
Copyright Abuse (DMCA)
The DMCA permits copyright owners, or their authorized agents, to submit notifications to service providers, such as TOSHOST LTD , requesting that infringing material hosted on TOSHOST LTD’s servers be disabled or removed. Importantly, the DMCA imposes significant penalties – including court costs and attorneys fees – on those who abuse the infringement notification procedure, by misrepresenting either that material is infringing, or was removed by mistake.
NoticePlease ensure that your notice includes all of the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s) claimed to have been infringed; Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and the specific URL(s) at which the material is located;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit TOSHOST or its Customer to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and an e-mail address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Updated on May 5, 2018