1.If you are unhappy with any aspect of our service, please contact our support department who will attempt to rectify the situation. If the problem cannot be fixed and you are unhappy with the service you are entitled to a refund within 30 days. There are no refunds past the 30 days period.
2. Refunds are not available for .COM, .NET, .ORG or any other domain names, SSL Certificates, Domain Transfer In fees, Domain Transfer Out fees, cPanel License fee, Litespeed License fee, Cloudlinux Free or any other products or services provided by TOSHOST LTD through other companies.
3.If you cancel within 30 days and your plan includes a free domain, TOSHOST LTD will deduct a non-refundable domain fee of 12.99 from your refund. This not only covers our costs but ensures that you won't lose your domain name. You may transfer it to another registrar or simply point it elsewhere at your convenience. Please note newly registered domains cannot be transferred to another registrar during the first 60 days of the registration period. You retain ownership of your domain until the end of its registration period unless you renew it.
4. Only one order will be refunded per person.
5. Credit on your account cannot be refunded and must be used for purchases and renewals.
6. Any funds sent to TOSHOST which are in excess of the amount owed can only be reimbursed in credit and cannot be refunded.
7.No refunds will be made if we terminate your hosting or other services due to violation of our Acceptable Use Policy or any other violation of our Terms and Conditions, exempt as may be provided therein. This does not affect your statutory rights.
8. Refunds can take 15 working days to be processed. Refunds will be made using the same method that was used for payment.
TOSHOST LTD reserves the right to amend or withdraw these terms and conditions at any time without notice to You.
Last Update: (10th October 2021)